“The Shot” – Villanova Class of 1993 Fundraising Print
Happy Reunion Year Villanova Class of 1993! A special edition print of “The Shot,” from the thrilling Villanova victory in the 2016 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship game, is now available exclusively to the 1993 graduating class.
Here’s what you need to know about this exclusive opportunity:
Piece of Art. Piece of History. This never-to-be-repeated print of “The Shot” featuring a play on the Class of 1993 Orientation slogan “Dare to Make the Wildcat Difference” is a unique piece of artwork commemorating an exciting time in Villanova’s history. Perfect for your home or office, the print measures 13″x19″ (which will fit in a standard frame) and includes proof of authentication.
150 Special Edition Prints. There will be a limited print run of 150 prints, in honor of the Class of 1993, Villanova’s 150th graduation class. Get yours NOW!
Give Back, Even More. By purchasing a print, a portion of the proceeds will support Villanova University (in addition to what the Class of 1993 raises together as a class, of course) to help current and future Wildcats. It’s a win-win!
- 150 Special Edition prints available.
- Print Measurements – 13″x19″ (image measurements: 12.5″x18″) for easy, off-the-rack framing.
- All prints are printed on Fujicolor Crystal Archive paper.
- Includes proof of authentication.
- Each print is marked with a play on the 1993 Class Orientation slogan.
- FREE Shipping – Use Coupon Code FREE SHIP during checkout.
- A portion of the proceeds will directly support Villanova University.
MAKE THE WILDCAT DIFFERENCE TODAY!